Sunday, April 12, 2009

Toddler Food Ideas

Ok, so this has nothing to do with tutus or tutu accessories, but I figure many of you may have toddlers and kids of your own. If you are anything like me, you are always looking for new fun meal ideas that are both nutritious and add some variety.

Today I found an amazing website Wholesome Toddler Food (I also used Wholesome Baby Food to make all of Addison's purees and get other beginning solids suggestions and highly recommend it.) This toddler site has TONS of great suggestions for even the pickiest of eaters. There are great recipes and even sample menu ideas!

I'm officially inspired to jazz up Addison's meals this week - hopefully you can gather some good ideas too! If you have other great websites or ideas for toddler feeding I would love to hear them also! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment