Monday, April 6, 2009

BabyCakes Creations SALE!


In honor of my daughter's recent cupcake themed 1st birthday party, my adorable pre-made and READY TO SHIP NOW Cupcake Tutu is currently on sale! This is one of my personal favorites for sure.


Colors are garnet, paris pink, and white with hot pink satin ribbon bow and adorable pink cupcake satin ribbon bow.


This tutu has an 18 inch waist and will stretch to accommodate up to 21/22 inch waist. Will fit most 6 month olds through some 3 year olds. It is 6 inches in length for a super fluffy sassy fun look.


Tutus are created with Made in the USA 100% nylon flame retardant and certified lead free super soft tulle.


Custom Tutus are my specialty so if you are looking for something different or need in a different size just let me know and we will create something perfect for your little cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment