Friday, May 22, 2009

Crafty Friday - Let's Talk Organization

Ok, so this is not a craft tutorial this week - more like an open forum for crafty ideas! I am currently in the process of cleaning out and re-organizing our office. I have been trying to come up with some great ways to store many of my crafting supplies.

I found some great canvas boxes to store tulle spools in - they are just deep enough that the spools fit perfectly so I can see exactly what colors I have. I have been trying to figure out good ways to store the ribbon I have accumulated. I was thinking wall mounted paper towel holders might work well. I am still trying to figure out the perfect way to store the bazillion embellishments and silk flowers among other items. I am also at a loss for a great compact way to store pre-made tutus and frankly I'm not sure there really is a way without risking crushing tulle. I have been using hooks on the wall to hang hair bow and clippie holders and that has worked well so far.

What crafty ideas have helped you get things organized?

***Also a reminder that the fans and followers sale ends Memorial Day at midnight!***

1 comment:

  1. I've started to save the jars that are headed to the recycle can. I use them for buttons, clips, scrap ribbon, etc. I decorate them with cute labels, and I really love the look of them.

    ReplyDelete