Thursday, August 20, 2009

NEW Item - Crochet Tutu Dresses!!

I am so excited about the newest addition to my etsy shop - Crochet Tutu Dresses. These little dresses are adorable, unique, and super comfy. Currently Lavender and Hot Pink are available. Dresses are made with soft, stretchy crochet tube tops and tulle skirt is attached. Each dress also comes with a matching crochet headband and detachable flower (can be placed on the dress or headband). These will fit newborn all the way up to about 12 months. I am working on toddler sizes and hope to have those available soon. I can also attach a halter neck tie if desired, though these little dresses are sure to stay put on their own too. These dresses would be adorable for newborn or baby photos, 1st birthday attire, Halloween (add a pair of wings and you have a little fairy!), or simply just a cute and fun dress to wear. I hope you like them as much as I do! Check my shop for these appearing soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment